- 1 in 4 children in Honduras suffer from malnutrition and 75% of rural populations such as the Lenca Indians live in extreme poverty.
- We respond to this need through our 4 feeding centers (3 of which are co-located in primary schools) and serve over 800 children each day. Our desire to continue to build more feeding centers in this region is great to help battle malnutrition and hunger
- When children do not have enough food to eat, or the food available to them lacks necessary nutrients–malnutrition, starvation and chronic health issues become a serious and potentially life-threatening reality.
Poorly diversified diets and a lack of nutritional awareness result in overlapping nutritional problems including stunting, and mineral and vitamin deficiencies.
- Provide long-term food distribution
- Provide building materials for feeding centers
- Provide nutrition education
Want to donate by phone?
Not a problem. Call us now
Or email us :
Donate online safely
We use industry standard communication protocols to ensure your personal information is encrypted and transmitted without risk.