- We have been actively involved in assisting residents in the Turkana and Maasai villages and built a school in 2019 through generous donations, Starting a change in this community and a blessing to their children.
- But we aren’t done because water is still scarce, good hygiene and sanitation is hard to come by. Those are the things we want to provide for these villages and continue to bring quality of life to these children and families.
- We know that when people gain access to clean water, they are able to practice good hygiene and sanitation. Children enjoy good health and are more likely to attend school. Parents put aside their worries about water-related diseases and lack of access to clean water.
Without clean, easily accessible water, families and communities are locked in poverty for generations. Children drop out of school and parents struggle to make a living.
- Provide Clean Water by digging a well
- Provide working toilets for the new school
- Provide sinks for good hygiene
- Provide hygiene education
Want to donate by phone?
Not a problem. Call us now
Or email us :
Donate online safely
We use industry standard communication protocols to ensure your personal information is encrypted and transmitted without risk.
Mexico Community Center
India Boarding School/Orphanage
Honduras Feeding Centers